Losing weight by 7 kilograms in 7 days is the dream of any overweight person. Fast weight loss at home is rather an exceptional case, when there are only a few days left before the wedding or meeting with an old friend, but there is no time for proper nutrition.
How to lose 7 kg in a week?
Losing 7 kg in a week at home is quite possible. The main condition for such weight loss is compliance with all dietary rules and constant physical activity. It is necessary to start the process of losing weight with the right approach. No need to starve.
Proper nutrition on a diet and a complete diet is the key to harmony and health! A well-chosen composition of the menu, drinking a lot of clean water and sports are all that is needed in order to lose the hated 7 kg.
Not all people who are closely involved in weight loss believe in the overwhelming results of a diet. This is their main mistake. In losing weight, the most important thing is attitude and perseverance. It is important to believe in your capabilities and not give up.
Weight loss on a diet is due to the elimination of fluids, which is why it is so important to be able to maintain weight. The totalduration of weight loss should be at least 2-3 weeksspecial gentle nutritionWith a week of weight loss, the skin may not have time to adjust to the new body and sag.
Therefore, to effectively lose weight at home, you must definitely resort to:
Any diet involves a sharp reduction in calorie intake and physical labor, combined with some tricks that can trick the body into turning on the reserve protection function.
The best would bediets that don't feel hungry. Losing weight is as calm as possible, and the likelihood of a breakdown is reduced.
Popular at homemono-dietsfor weight loss. Their peculiarity lies in the use of only one specific product during the entire diet.
For example, a great option for losing weight at home in a week is thekefir diet. It assumes the use of one product throughout the week - kefir. If you include physical exercises (running, swimming, dancing) in this weight loss, then losing 7 kg in a week is real and guaranteed!
But, if you feel your own weakness, it is better to choose the best option: pick up an additional product to kefir. For those with a sweet tooth, it can be bananas (2-3 per day), for lovers of hearty food - buckwheat.
This diet may include apples, vegetables, depending on preference.
No diet or pills
Healthy eating is a panacea for the hated excess weight and many diseases. Losing weight without diets and pills at home requires a special "culture" of nutrition and a healthy diet.
Another option for losing weight at home is to focus on a calorie deficit. The most common exercise for weight loss and weight loss isrunning. This activity is especially good for the muscles of the legs and buttocks.
Before starting the racein order to lose weight, a little warm-up or light workout is necessary. The body is preliminarily prepared for the load, the muscles are warmed up. This further accelerates calorie expenditure.
If jogging isn't the best option for losing weight at home,hoop or hula hoop sessions are a great idea.
For the more "lazy" there is another option for losing weight -a special thermo-belt. The thermal belt significantly helps to lose weight and reduce the waist by a few cm.
But again, without changing your diet and without drinking the required daily amount of water - such weight loss will bring little benefit.
Losing weight at home by 7 kg in a weekwith the help of water is possible only if you know how to do it correctly.
This type of weight loss should not be a fasting process. You do not need to drink one water all day, since with this approach the body is depleted. This leads not only to hospitalization, but also further weight gain.
Losing weight at home with water is only possible in one case -using water to cleanse the body.
- To do this, you need tocalculate your personal coefficientby dividing the current weight by 20. For example, having a weight of 62, you need to divide it by 20, you get the figure 3. 1: you need to use about 3xliters of water daily. The first glass is mandatory on an empty stomach.
Surprisingly, there is a wayto lose 7 kg in a week using baking soda.
- The recipe for losing weight at home is as follows:add 300 grams of soda to a full bath and dissolve it well. From habit it is better to spend no more than 5-10 minutes in such water. Next, gradually increase the time to half an hour.
No harm to health
If you eat right and normalize your daily diet, then losing weight by 7 kg per week without harm to your health will not be difficult!
To lose weight at home made it possible to cleanse the body and remove everything unnecessary from it, you need to adhere to simple rules:
- Keep a food diary week by week;
- Exclude harmful products (preservatives, fast food, sauces / mayonnaise, fatty, smoked, fried);
- Drink as much water as possible;
- Minimize salt intake, as it retains excess water in the body;
- Protein should be at least half of the daily menu throughout the week;
- Vitamins must be taken during weight loss;
- At home, you need to monitor your own feelings, avoid starvation and its signs - dizziness, nausea, etc.
Weekly exercise program
Proper physical activity contributes to weight loss, fit and leanness. Losing 7 kg in a week through exercise means doing daily work on your body and adhering to an exercise schedule.
Exercise at home will have the greatest effect on weight loss if done daily and in multiple sets.
Contrary to popular belief, you shouldn't focus on cardio. The more the muscles work, the more calories they burn at the end of the workout, so strength training should be the main part.
The most effective exercises at home would be:
- lifting dumbbells for various muscle groups;
- fitball exercises;
- abdominal muscle workout (abs, plank)
Weight loss for children
Weight loss for children is a more time consuming process. However, with the right approach, it is much easier for children to get involved in sports than adults, but it takes patience and time. Any sporting activity can be fun and interesting if you can catch the child's attention.
So, how can children lose 7 kg in a week at home? - The answer is simple: start losing weight and go in for sports with them.
Joint physical activities(swimming, morning jogging, outdoor games (badminton, basketball, football), dancing, jumping on a trampoline, hiking) will be an excellent option. It is important to take part in such important moments in a child's life, to motivate and independently fill with meaning.
Asking how to lose 7 kg in a week for children 10 years and older, one should not forget thatextreme weight loss in this case is completely excluded.
Weight loss should only occur through a nutritious diet, an active lifestyle, and moderate exercise.Fastingat this age is fraught with serious consequences, as the child's body is in the growth stage and needs vitamins and healthy food.
- Avoid junk, fatty and spicy foods.
- The diet is important, small portions 5-6 times a day.
- It is important to teach your child to drink clean water.
- Food must be boiled, stewed, or steamed.
- Exclude fatty broths.
- Sweet (jelly, homemade low-fat ice cream or yoghurt).
Losing weight by 7 kg in a week for children of 7 years old is an almost impossible task without the supervision of specialists at home. You can't put pressure on a child. Parents, in support, should themselves start eating healthy and leading a decent life.
Diet for losing 7 kg per week
Any 7 kg diet for a week assumes a moderate intake of fats and carbohydrates, portioned meals and a properly selected menu.
An effective 7-day weight loss technique is the6-petal diet. According to numerous reviews, thanks to her, you can achieve amazing results at home. Its essence lies in the daily rotation of food types.
The menu looks like this:
- Monday: any kind of fish and seafood;
- Tuesday: vegetables;
- medium: lean chicken, cooked or baked;
- Thursday: cereals and various grains;
- friday: curd dishes;
- Saturday: fruit day;
- Sunday: fasting day.
The basics of nutrition
Losing weight by 7 kg in a week on fruits and vegetables at home is quite possible. The effectiveness of such a diet is low calorie content, an abundance of vitamins, accelerated metabolism and satiety.
It is not recommended to eat fruits and vegetables in unlimited quantities. Certain fruits, such as bananas and grapes, can contribute to weight gain if misused. You need to set yourself a serving size, divide it into 5-6 doses.
At home, you shouldeat more local fruits and vegetablesthan exotic ones: the latter can contain a lot of "chemicals" that will harm the body.
As the reviews of "fast" diets show, not everyone is capable of drastically changing and losing weight at home.If losing weight feels the results for 3-4 days, then the further process of losing weight will be achieved much faster.
Most people who lost weight overnight regained weight over time. To avoid such an unpleasant result, it is necessary at home, even after a diet, to adhere to proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. No need to overeat and pounce on food.
When losing weight and gaining a lean body, it is important toa healthy approach: eating the right food and maintaining an active lifestyle.
If it is not so easy to find the right dietary food for a week at home, you can use a ready-made menu, combining it with physical activity.
- Breakfast: buckwheat cereal, egg;
- Lunch: pike perch soup;
- Snack: dried fruits and any fermented milk product;
- Dinner: Single Vegetable Salad
- Breakfast: buckwheat cereal, coffee;
- Lunch: brown rice and vegetable broth;
- Snack: plain cottage cheese or yoghurt;
- Dinner: boiled fish with stew.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with apple;
- Lunch: fishcake with porridge;
- Snack: Fruit Salad without Banana;
- Dinner: unsweetened tea, vegetable stew.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with dried apricots;
- Lunch: Vegetarian Soy Sprouted Soup;
- Snack: yogurt;
- Dinner: seafood salad and brown rice
- Breakfast: pumpkin rice porridge, tea;
- Lunch: any sesame oil salad;
- Snack: peach or plum;
- Dinner: Grilled vegetables with fishcake.
- Breakfast: omelette with toast;
- Lunch: vegetable soup with chicken breast;
- Snack: low fat yogurt;
- Dinner: baked meat with fruit in natural yoghurt.
- Breakfast: cereal and fruit mix;
- Lunch: buckwheat soup;
- Snack: toast with a glass of freshly squeezed juice;
- Dinner: boiled asparagus and any cereal.
At home, any diet should be supported by exercise. To lose weight by 7-10 kg in a week, you must definitely follow the diet and adhere to the menu.
Foods must be healthy and well prepared. It is important not to forget that every diet involves the intake of clean water, at least 1. 5-2 liters. per day.
And most importantly, in order to effectively lose weight, you need to believe in your goals and not be lazy!