There is no number of sacrifices women make for a slim figure. Particularly determined young ladies are ready to sit on the same water for weeks, just to fit into jeans a couple of sizes smaller! Everything would be fine, rest it only on willpower; yes, only our bodyHe does not tolerate such oppression and immediately begins to take revenge on slender beauties, one after another giving out all kinds of sores. Here you have indigestion, hair falling out, and a sunken face . . . That would be to find a diet just as effective, but safe for health! Maybe drinking is fine?
The essence of the drinking diet
Surprisingly, there is such a diet. It is called drinking and adheres to the following principles: “Do you want to drink? Drink. Do you want to eat? . . Drink again. ”
Of course, this is not about absorbing water in liters, having previously locked the refrigerator tightly, otherwise, after a week's diet, half of those losing weight would have come to resuscitation. In fact, your diet will be more than varied: broths, mashed soups, delicate smoothies, compotes, jelly, fruit and vegetable juices, milk, kefir, unsweetened yoghurts, tea . . . The main thing is to carefully avoid solid foods, since chewing itself stimulates appetite, and dense foods create heaviness in the stomach and inhibitdigestion.
It is not for nothing that they say that water is life.
How does a drinking diet work?
- While you savor different drinks, glass by glass, the digestive tract will rest from the endless work of digesting solid food and begin to slowly get rid of its remnants.
- Water, which is present in abundance in the diet, will first help flush out its contents from the intestines, and then cleanse the entire body at the cellular level. As a result, a normal metabolism will be restored, without which weight loss cannot goand speech.
- All consumed drinks will be low-calorie - you cannot beat a portion of borsch with a weighty piece of meat in a blender and drain it through a straw. And a lack of calories, as you know, forces the body to turn to its own fat reserves.
- At the same time, it cannot be said that you are doomed to a real hunger strike. Although this diet is quite tough, a sensibly structured menu will keep you strong and avoid unpleasant consequences such as gastritis or hair falling out.By the way, many girls notice that on days 3-4 the body adjusts to a new way of eating and the disappeared feeling of hunger is replaced by a burst of energy and euphoria from suddenly acquired lightness.
- Finally, fruits, vegetables and fresh herbs, which are full of drinking diet cocktails, will supply the purified body with vitamins and nutrients.
This diet is effective. Even one fasting day will save you, on average, from 0. 5 kg of excess weight, if just a little is not enough to perfection, and from 2–2. 5 kilos, when you still have to work and work on your figure. And losses in a weeksometimes reach 8 and 10 kg! However, you should not hope to get rid of the fat stores localized in any one area with the help of refreshments. The diet acts in a complex way, cleansing the body from the inside, forcing it to slowly partwith surplus.
What doctors think about this way of losing weight
Physicians and nutritionists, as they should, are wary of diet. On the one hand, many of them themselves from time to time do not mind putting their patients on a liquid diet. When the diet is under the watchful eye of a graduate, it brings exactly what it promised: lightness, normalized digestion and a slimmer waist. In some cases, people spent up to 30 days on a drinking diet and remained not only alive and well, but also completely satisfied with everything!
Alas, we often do not know how to stop in time.
On the other hand, by getting down to business on your own and seeing the first plumb lines, you can easily go too far. It is known how women are prone to perfectionism! If a certain method seems to be effective, they are ready to squeeze out of it all the way - and at the same time fromyour body - everything possible. As a result, instead of losing weight, exhaustion comes, jumps in blood sugar cause bouts of lightheadedness, and some even start hallucinations. That is why doctors demand that such a diet be taken seriously.
Who shouldn't switch to the liquid menu
You definitely do not need to mess with a "liquid" diet, if . . .
- You are under 18 or over 60.
- You are prone to edema.
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes mellitus, hypertension, diseases of the cardiovascular and excretory systems, as well as any diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis, colitis).
- Bulimia is a separate issue. Often, this disease requires not so much a diet as an appeal to a competent psychologist.
- It is strictly forbidden to switch to a drinking diet for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. With all the desire, you will not be able to fill your glass with all the necessary vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, which means theythe baby will also be deprived.
Only a doctor is allowed to make adjustments to the diet of the expectant mother.
But significant excess weight is not an obstacle to adherence to a drinking diet, if you stay within reason. But keep in mind that you won't be able to solve the problem in one or two jerks. We will have to completely revise the principles of nutrition, includingand the time when you are not in the "period of active weight loss", introduce physical activity into your daily routine and change your lifestyle. Preferably after consultation with a nutritionist.
Food guidelines, preparation rules and permitted foods
What are the basic dietary requirements?
- Avoid solid food.
- Schedule 4 to 6 snacks per day, consuming no more than 350 ml of your chosen beverage each time. This will reduce the volume of the stomach.
- When planning your menu, take care of its variety. We repeat: in addition to water (at least 1. 5 liters per day), the diet should contain rich broths, medium-fat kefir and other nutritious drinks.Diet does not mean starvation!On average, the daily calorie intake should not fall below 800 and rise above 1200 Kcal.
- Limit physical activity. Small exercises in the morning, walks in the fresh air, or - if you are active in sports - lighter workout options are allowed.
- Take Vitamin-Mineral Supplements and Fish Oil Capsules to supplement nutritional deficiencies.
- Delicate moment: make sure that the stool is regular, otherwise harmful substances will linger in the intestines. You can push the "process" with the help of kefir, a decoction of prunes or an enema.
- Prepare your body for it a few days before starting the diet. Remove fatty, smoked, sugary foods from your table, and instead lean on soups, cereals, vegetables, fruits and unsweetened drinks.
During the preparation period, it is especially important to give preference to healthy food.
What is allowed to drink?
- Still and mineral water without gas.
- Tea without sugar - black, green, hibiscus.
- Freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices.You can easily hold out on juices for 3 days, and with proper preparation, even a whole week, arranging for yourself a fun drinking "seven-day cocktail party".
- Homemade compotes, jelly, fruit drinks. Again, no sweeteners.
- Milk, kefir, fermented baked milk, whey, curdled milk with 1–2% fat. Usually they are not included in the menu of fasting days and are used only if it is decided to clean for at least 3 days.
- Refreshing smoothies made from approved dairy products with fruits or berries.
- Liquid puree soups and any broths: vegetable, fish, chicken, beef, offal. All this will make it easier to tolerate long 7- and 14-day diets.
- Many people maintain their resolve by pampering the body with mashed potatoes from stewed vegetables or fresh fruits once a day, and do not complain about stuck weight. But it is better to refuse traditional mashed potatoes.
- The Choco Drinking Diet involves consuming 6–7 glasses of sugar-free cocoa per day. Other drinks, besides water, this diet option does not provide. It lasts no more than 1 day.
Fatty dairy products, sugary drinks, alcohol, soda, packaged juices are prohibited.
Girls who do not want to completely abandon their favorite sweets, complement the diet . . . ice cream. Naturally, we are not talking about an ice cream, but about the lowest-calorie version of a cold delicacy - fruit ice. If you don't overdo it and eatno more than 1 serving of ice cream before 12 noon, it won't do much harm.
How often can you use a drinking diet?
- Every week as a fasting day.
- Every month if the diet lasts no more than 3 days.
- Once a season, if you wish to have yourself a “drinking seven days”.
- Every six months, it is permissible to carry out a 14-day diet, provided that there is competent preparation for it and no less competent exit.
- As for 30 and 40 days, you can conduct a similar experiment with your health no more than 1 time a year and only under the supervision of a doctor.
How to withstand a long drinking regime and not break down?
Since you have a lot of work ahead of you, think ahead about the methods of dealing with temptations.
Your favorite activity will distract you from thoughts of snacking.
- Set a clear goal. Motivation, especially visually expressed, can be a very effective aid in losing weight. For example, hang a photo of a girl in a bikini you would like to be like in a prominent place, or your owna photograph at a time when your weight was completely fine with you.
- Stock up on drinking water. It helps trick the stomach quite well, filling it up and creating a false feeling of fullness.
- Be creative! Stir cucumber juice with apple, pear with lingonberry, oranges with pumpkin. Let your diet turn into a small but fun food journey.
- Think of something to do. Nothing distracts from your thoughts about food like a favorite hobby.
- But it is better to refuse gum. Perhaps it helps someone to endure hunger, but more often continuous chewing induces appetite and completely unnecessary release of gastric juice into an empty digestive tract.
What if you're out of your diet? First, do not despair, everything is given to her the first time. Secondly, do not pounce on junk food with a cry: "Now it doesn't matter! "And thirdly, continue to move towards the intended goal. Come backduring the preparation phase, spend 1-2 days on cereals, salads and dairy products, and then back to work.
Sample menu: 2 options
There are several options for a drinking diet. Here are two of the most popular, considered least hazardous to health.
|Day of the week||Menu|
|Monday||4-6 times a day drink a glass of milk, kefir, unsweetened drinking yogurt, fermented baked milk, curdled milk. Everything - no more than 2% fat.|
|Tuesday||The diet remains the same, but dairy products are replaced by broths of all varieties and liquid soups-puree.|
|Wednesday||Drink freshly squeezed juices, compotes and homemade fruit drinks, in the morning and in the evening, allow yourself a glass of smoothies.|
|Thursday||To support the stomach and reduce hunger, switch to viscous jelly. Sugar is banned.|
|Friday||Chocolate lovers can devote a day to cocoa on water without sweeteners, all others - to pour on teas, fruit drinks and dried fruit compote.|
|Saturday||Thick oatmeal jelly, gently enveloping the walls of the digestive tract, will not only help to continue the diet, but also have a healing effect.|
|Sunday||Optional: Repeat Monday or Tuesday menu. If you decide to stick to the 7-day diet, end Sunday evening with a curd casserole with a spoonful of honey or a plate of stewed vegetables.|
|Breakfast||Low fat milk or fermented milk drink: kefir, fermented baked milk, smoothies.|
|Snack||Freshly squeezed juice, fruit or vegetable.|
|Lunch||Soup or broth of your choice.|
|Snack||Homemade compote, fruit drink, dried fruit decoction.|
|Dinner||Low fat milk or fermented milk drink.|
Whichever of these options you choose, you can end the diet after 7 days or extend it for another week. A menu for a longer weight loss can only be made by a doctor.Remember to drink sugar-free water and tea between meals!
A few simple recipes
For those with a sweet tooth
- Wash a couple of pears and cut into pieces, remembering to remove the core.
- Place the pieces in a blender.
- Pour a glass of milk with 1. 5% fat.
- Add 1 tbsp. l. cranberry or lemon juice, a pinch of cinnamon, 1-2 tsp. honey.
- Whisk and drink immediately.
The calorie content of one serving is about 200-210 Kcal.
A fragrant drink will keep your resolve.
- Take 200 g each strawberry and raspberry.
- Add a handful of blueberries (no more than 50 g) to them.
- Wash, place in a blender and whisk well.
- Pour 1-2 glasses of mineral water over the fragrant mass.
- If it's summer, add some ice.
The calorie content of the drink is approximately 170 Kcal.
Both fresh and frozen berries can be used.
- Peel, slice and grind two kiwis in a blender.
- Pass 2-3 carrots through a juicer (you need 100 ml of juice).
- Mix everything, add 100 ml of clean water, shake and drink.
The calorie content of one portion is 150–160 Kcal.
Don't be intimidated by unusual flavor combinations.
How to get out of the diet wisely
It is not enough to withstand the diet, you still have to be able to complete it so as not to earn cramps in the stomach that has finally grasped for food and does not return everything that was thrown off with such difficulty. So . . .
Begin the transition to a normal diet with light vegetable and cereal dishes. No meat or fish, not even dietary chicken! First, introduce liquid cereals, cottage cheese casseroles and stewed vegetables into the diet. Then you can allowyourself omelets, fish dishes, soft cheeses and fruits. And only after that it is allowed to carefully add meat, dried fruits and nuts to the menu. Your return to solid foods should be smooth, and the longer the diet lasted, the longer. there will be a way out of it. On average, it lasts from 5 days to a month.
Do not forget to monitor the calorie content of the foods you eat. On average, it should not exceed 2000 Kcal per day, if you are engaged in intellectual work, sitting for hours at the computer and neglecting sports.
Dangers of Liquid Diet
Alas, but with the drinking diet, even with the observance of precautions, things are not as smooth as we would like.
- Not every person experiences bursts of vivacity and vaunted lightness in the body. For some, refusal from solid food ends in hungry fainting, nausea, dizziness, discomfort in the stomach and generalfeeling unwell.
- The need to constantly deny oneself the desire to "chew something" leads to nervous tension and insomnia. Someone breaks down on their relatives, someone falls into apathy.
- Prolonged adherence to a drinking diet leads to muscle wasting and weakness. The appearance of those losing weight also suffers.
- The lack of substances necessary for the normal functioning of the body affects the state of memory, ability to concentrate, and mental activity of a person.
- Not everyone can withstand strict dietary restrictions. Hence, frequent breakdowns and depression about your "weakness", although it may well be that you are simply not shown strict diets.
Loss of energy is a common occurrence with addiction to diets.
The drinking diet is designed to cleanse the body of excess and restart the metabolism, but it can finally destroy it. Our body is too cunning a mechanism to try to fix it with blows of an ax - namelythis is what you will do, at once putting yourself on a 14-day or, even worse, monthly weight loss. So you just completely stop the metabolism, after which the weight will cease to go away even on the most strict diets! Come upto the point smarter. Spend a fast drinking day. And one more, a week later. And further. Things are good? You can take on the "three days" on water and juices. After a couple of weeks, try stretching your diet for a week - with the conditionfull preparation and an equally complete exit from the diet. But we strongly do not recommend venturing into long-term experiments of 21, 30 or more days without consulting a nutritionist. Slower you go - furtheryou will. If you act wisely and consistently, your thin waist will not go anywhere.
Reviews of those who have lost weight
The result pleased me very much: in 2 weeks 13. 5 kg. The diet was effective. Of course, you shouldn't go to extremes and sit on it for 30 days and drink only water. You may lose weight, but you will destroy your body. Choose a comfortable number of days and drinks that are pleasant for you. Then it will be easier for you to sit out this diet. Also, don't forget about vitamins and sports.